Are you open to an immediate, long term contract in Jersey City? This is an urgent need, but you must be willing to work in our Jersey City office.
With that in mind, we’re looking for an experienced full-stack PHP developer to join our team and to help manage, architect, implement, and deploy new features for the web application platforms.
Make an immediate, individual impact improving and scaling our bespoke PHP e-commerce platform, and help us further scale it to help our company’s growth. This is a full time consulting assignment up to one year.
What’s the job?
- Make immediate contributions to our customer-facing PHP web app including architecting, implementing and testing new features utilizing PHP, HTML, CSS, JS and SQL
- Implement unit tests as well as automated functional tests
- Contribute to improving our continuous integration / continuous deployment pipeline
- Help to improve and enforce development and Agile delivery best practices
What do you need?
- Senior level experience with the LAMP stack including PHP, SQL and UI Dev
- Experience working in an Agile, preferably Scrum-based, environment
- Hands-on experience with AWS tools and services
- Previous eCommerce experience would be great
- Ability to work independently, but also to collaborate with your peers in tech and other disciplines (creative, marketing, etc) as needed
Who are we?
We have been in business for 15 years. Our ecommerce platform as over 82,000 reviews with a 4.9 rating (out of 5). As far as we know that’s pretty good. Our business is 89 years young, and now run by the third generation of our family. Although much has changed in the commerce space, our basic philosophy has remained the same: providing superb quality and service.
We took the family business online in 1999. Even after all the years, we continue to pride ourselves in expertly sourcing the highest quality and treating our customers like family.
What’s our team like?
We’re driven, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. Energy and passion power our business and we look for people who share in that excitement to help us continue to build something special.
For rates and terms contact Chris Allaire from Averity or apply here.