Onsite contract in New York. Senior Software Vue.js Engineer
We are a FinTech startup, is on a mission to enable companies to attract, engage, support, and transact with their customers via human-like, intelligent conversations, anytime, anywhere. Our conversational AI platform powers omnichannel bots and virtual assistants with deep domain expertise across mobile apps, web, messaging platforms, and IoT devices.
Built with the deepest AI portfolio in the industry, KAI is an enterprise-ready platform with self-service tools to customize and continually improve consumer experiences and seamlessly add new features. The agile, modern platform saves companies time and money with easy customization, simple APIs and modern SDKs, deep learning, security and compliance, and fast deployment.
Some of the world’s most innovative financial institutions license KAI Banking including DBS Bank, Mastercard, Standard Chartered, TD Bank, Wells Fargo, among others. They are creating entirely new experiences to fulfill requests, solve problems, and predict needs for their customers with KAI-powered bots and assistants.
What’s the job?
We are looking for a Senior Software Vue.js expert eager to join a team of software engineers to help deliver highly available, secure and scalable enterprise software.
You should have the ability to work independently within a small, creative, deadline-driven environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow professionally within a fast-moving tech startup with a global reach.
What you will be doing
- You will act as the subject matter expert for all best practices regarding Vue.JS
- You will work directly with the UX design team to continuously improve our clients customers (both internal and external) experience
- You will develop a reference implementation chat interface that communicates with KAI
- You will develop new components and products which will broaden our product suite
- You will document each vue component to assist our clients development team
What you need in this position
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in front-end and cross-platform development
- Strong experience developing enterprise scale applications in Vue.js
- Expert understanding of responsive web design
- Ability to write clean, well structured code
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.