Are you an Infrastructure and DevOps Manager looking to work for one of the most successful health and lifestyle brands in the country? If you want to be a hands on manager and run a small team of high performing engineers, then we want to speak to you!
What is the job?
We need a highly skilled DevOps Engineer with a knack for people management. We are building out our DevOps team and you will be responsible for on-boarding and managing a small team of 3-4 engineers. You will handle architecture, gather cross functional business requirements, and conduct code reviews.
Your team of DevOps and SRE professionals will make an impact immediately. Your team will tackle operational issues, assist application developers, build necessary tooling to improve inefficiencies, and play a major role in our monitoring and alerting system. In addition your team will be responsible for maintaining benchmarks for load testing and performance optimization.
What skills do you need?
• Team leadership – You lead by example
• High level architecture
• AWS – You bring extensive knowledge and code in the command line
• Python and/or Golang (Go) for scripting
• Microservices – You have production experience with Docker
• Configuration Management – Ansible
• CI/CD – Jenkins
• Caching – Redis and/or Memecached
What is in it for you?
• Fully comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Please apply today or send resumes directly to email@example.com!