If you get excited about leading the front end architecture for the core platform of a product company, are a hacker by nature, and aren’t afraid to learn new a new language this is the place for you!
What’s the job?
- You’ll be the Lead Front End Architect on our core platform team
- Help us transition to Microservices
- Architect and Build SDKs and frameworks that can used and by other teams and our client’s engineering teams
- Create custom components for our clients based on their requirements
- Help us identify a unified platform for the front end (Angular, React…)
- Lead the frontend ecosystem powering our relationship commerce platform
- Enable the rest of the company to integrate frontend components and applications with some of the biggest brands in the world, impacting the lives of millions of users.
- You will code, write some tests, grab a drink, but most importantly collaborate with an awesome group of highly passionate engineers
- You will constantly push us to use the latest and best of breed frontend technologies to scale with our growing needs
- Agile Environment, 2 week sprints
We are aware that frameworks are useful in most situations and are open to technologies that make sense. You’ll be building the tools and providing the roadmap for other engineers to us.
Who are we?
As a generation of shoppers moves away from brick and mortar, the world of online shopping continues to grow. Our subscription commerce technology platform helps our clients become an indispensable part of their customers’ lives. We combine technology, data science and people. Our clients can transform their business from single transactions to ongoing customer relationships and deliver increased revenue ultimately leading to profitability.
Our collaborative company culture drives independent thinking and ideas. We are a group of free-thinkers that is inspired by our product and how it is revolutionizing the landscape of the subscriber experience.
We are quickly changing the way people shop and how retailers develop customer loyalty. We’re a close-knit team of 60+, have raised over $41M in venture capital and are passionate about delivering unprecedented value to our clients and their customers.
What skills do you need for this role?
- You love building web based products
- You have strong opinions on code structure and modularization
- You have experience with modern frameworks and libraries (AngularJS, React a plus) and know when each is appropriate to use and why
- Passionate about leveraging the best of breed technology and eager to learn new skills
- Proven team player and a natural leader
- Talented, passionate, and naturally curious
- Problem solver who get excited about pushing the boundaries of what we can achieve, love learning, and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field preferred.
- Experience creating SDKs for internal and external consumption
- Previous e-commerce experience
- Start-up and SaaS experience
What’s in it for you?
- Voted on of New York’s Hottest Tech Start-Ups!
- We demand the best of ourselves and each other but know it’s just as important to celebrate one another and our success
- A dedicate culture committee
- Array of activities including, Wine Tours, Summer BBQ and Game Nights where we can get together and have fun
- Flexible PTO policy
- Competitive Compensation package
- stock options
- 6,000 sq ft private terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan.
What else can you get by joining our team? The bragging rights to say you were here when it all began! We welcome you to explore the basis of our company’s success, the people and the product!
If you want to lead our Front End charge, apply today!