We are hiring a forward-thinking, creative Executive Director of Data Product Management. If the idea of helping to build from the ground-up and make real changes at an organization, and you would describe yourself as passionate, curious, open-minded and persistent, then this is the opportunity for you.
What is the Job?
You will be responsible for managing a diverse team of strategists, data professionals, and product managers while leveraging your knowledge and expertise of data science to manage and deliver projects through their entire life-cycle. You will be a strategic partner to stakeholders and key business leaders to drive our data-driven vision, with the opportunity to merge your quantitative background with your skills in strategy consulting.
We are part of the treasury services division. We are newly formed and have been tasked to take the big data from one of our key business lines and to innovate and build around it.
What does this mean?
1) We are looking at ways to better understand our clients with this data to improve the customer experience.
2) We are looking at ways to generate new revenue streams from this data.
3) We are looking at ways to modernize the way we look at our data so we can compete with our competitors.
The common theme is that we are building from the ground-up new and innovative ways to use data science to be a leader within our company. The amount of data we work with is incredible rich, and we need innovators who are excited about having access to this data to help lead us into the future. We already have one project in production, and another coming online in a few months, so you should expect to see your work come into production in a reasonable amount of time.
We are located in Midtown Manhattan just blocks from Grand Central Station. We place a strong value on teamwork and work-life balance, and many of the people that join us stay with us for the long-haul to build their career.
• $200,000 – $300,000 base + bonus (with flexibility)
• Full Benefits (medical, dental and vision)
• 401(k) with Matching Benefits
• Stock Purchase Options
• Generous Wellness Programs
Who Are We?
We are a top-tier global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
What Skills Do You Need?
• An extensive track record of managing data products such as email automation, transaction data enrichment, or cash flow forecasting.
• You must have a background and strong subject matter expertise in Data Science and NLP.
• Expertise in strategy consulting, with the ability to influence high-level stakeholders and present technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
What’s In It For You?
This is a great chance for an experienced data scientist to join a top financial institution and help make real decisions that will immediately impact our company’s future. You will also have the opportunity to see your work used in production in a short amount of time.