Are you a senior windows DevOps Engineer with strong Azure production looking to join a company with the latest in AI, helping cure cancer?
What is the Job?
We’re seeking a highly motivated Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team. You will be the first DevOps Engineer on our team so we will be looking to you, for advice and guidance.
In this role you’ll refine and implement new features for our slide viewer application while working with cutting edge artificial intelligence in helping fight cancer.
• Design, build, maintain and optimize systems for deployment, monitoring and operations.
• Monitor, refine and resolve issues with our dev, test and production environments.
• Identify and setup tools to optimize team members’ work.
• Work closely with and assist our Systems Administrator as needed.
Who are we?
We’re helping save lives by creating cutting edge AI that can immediately help diagnose and treat cancer. We have a small team of 14 members, and are looking to grow to 25 by January 2019.
What do you have?
You are a Senior DevOps Engineer with solid professional experience and great communication skills
You’re an expert in Azure and Docker
Powershell or proficiency in another scripting language
What do you get?
You’ll have the opportunity to work in a fun and progressive technology environment. This is a full-time position. We’re offering a very competitive salary from $160,000 to $200,000 plus a signing bonus.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Amazing work life balance
- Working with some of the best technology and scientist on earth
- Health and Dental
- Free Lunches
Please apply today or send resumes directly to Chad.Goldstein@Averityteam.com!