Are you a Senior Mobile Engineer with extensive experience building SDKs in Objective C and Swift? Want to be part of a team whose code runs on well over a billion devices worldwide? If so, read on.
What’s the Job?
Our mobile team builds SDKs that are operational on over 1.25 Billion active users, processing 250 Billion data points monthly in real time. We need a Senior iOS Engineer with extensive experience working in Objective C and Swift to create high impact, bulletproof code with a minimal footprint. The majority of our work is done in Objective C, so a desire to work in the language is required. This role will offer the ability to liaise both with our overall engineering team and with the engineering teams of our clients.
Who Are We?
We’re a life cycle engagement platform that powers push notifications for clients’ brands. Our platform enables brands to better connect with their customers, automating both the delivery and personalization of marketing messages by processing billions of data points to ensure our clients’ messaging is timely, relevant, and researched.
Our mobile team is currently made up of eight engineers equally distributed between iOS and Android subsections. We’re looking for another Senior iOS Engineers to join our iOS team and take the reigns in building highly efficient SDKs for our clients and their connected devices.
We’ve Recently closed our Series D round of funding equating to over $90Million total thus far.
What skills do you need?
- Expert knowledge in Objective C
- Professional experience as a Senior level iOS Engineer
- Professional experience building SDKs for mobile applications
- A true engineer–understanding of best practices, algorithms, and Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience with multi threaded coding, memory/performance debugging, UI development, continuous integration, and build systems
What are the bonus skills we look for?
- Professional experience with Swift
- Computer Science Degree
What’s in it for you?
- $150,000-$190,000 depending on skills and experience
- Full medical, dental, vision, 401k match and other benefits
- Daily lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
- Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup!
- A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
- Collaboration! Complete support of your teammates across all departments and a real “get it done” attitude for our customers.
If you’re a Sr. Mobile Engineer specialized in iOS and want to impact billions of people daily, this is the right place for you.
Apply for immediate consideration!