We are looking for a senior Site Reliability Engineer to join our high-performing engineering team. We are the industry leader in biometric security and have doubled in size twice in 2 years! We are cash flow positive, and are looking to take Site Reliability to the next level. We are well known for great work-life balance, a really fun workplace, and a very talented engineering team!
If you have deep knowledge of container tech, orchestration and want to work for an industry leading start-up (that is actually profitable), then check this out.
What is the job?
We are looking for someone who has a laser focus on availability, performance, and availability. You will be working on a “search and destroy” mission that constantly changes and manages our millions of users in a very high avialability environment.
We are highly invested in cloud infrastructure and container technology. You will leverage your deep knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker to take us to the next level. Our tech is highly advanced and common configuration management tools are too slow for our needs. You will be building containers for configuration management.
What skills are we looking for?
• Strong AWS Command Line Experience (We are a multi-region, multi-zone AWS environment that is 100% cloud based)
• Deep knowledge of Network Monitoring & Finding the problems before they happen.
• Strong Operations knowledge using microservices like Docker and Kubernetes
What is in it for you?
• One of the most competitive compensation packages one the market
• $160,000 – $180,000 + $20,000 Bonus + Equity for the right candidate
• Fully comprehensive benefits package
• The ability to work with cutting edge and cool technology for a company that is leading their industry and making major strides in advancement.
-The ability to create your own Site Reliability System / Monitoring system and OWN it. Put your footprint on an amazing company and grow with it.
We are screening and setting up interviews ASAP. Please apply today for immediate consideration or send resumes directly to email@example.com