What’s the job?
All in all, you’ll help make sure that we make the right technical decisions. You will be responsible for the frontend ecosystem powering our SaaS platform. Enabling the rest of the company to integrate frontend components and applications with some of the biggest brands in the world, impacting the lives of millions of users.
- You’ll be the lead on the front end platform that powers all the experiences
- You’ll be the lead on all our custom libraries that are used by both internal and external – commonizing the front end platform
- Building the tools and providing the roadmap for other engineers to use
- Building SDK components
- Improving deployment strategies then implementing them
- Leading the charge on new company features that get build into the core
Our Tech Stack
- Some Angular
- Web component
Ideally, you’re a hacker by nature, aren’t afraid to learn new languages, and get excited about working with the latest technologies.
What do we do?
We are quickly changing the way people shop and how retailers develop customer loyalty, while our SaaS platform makes our clients an indispensable part of their customers’ lives. With our proven combination of technology, data science and people, our clients can transform their business from one-and-done transactions to ongoing customer relationships that deliver increased revenue, predictability and profitability.
Our collaborative company culture drives independent thinking and ideas. We are a group of free-thinkers that are inspired by our product and how it is revolutionizing the landscape.
What skills do you need for this role?
- You love building web based products
- You have strong opinions on code structure and modularization
- You have experience with modern frameworks and libraries (AngularJS, React a plus) and know when each is appropriate to use and why
- Passionate about leveraging the best of breed technology and eager to learn new skills
- Proven team player and a natural leader
- Talented, passionate, and naturally curious
- Problem solver who get excited about pushing the boundaries of what we can achieve, love learning, and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field preferred.
- Experience creating SDKs for internal and external consumption
- Previous e-commerce experience
- Start-up and SaaS experience
What’s in it for you?
- Voted one of New York’s Hottest Tech Start-Ups
- We demand the best of ourselves and each other but know it’s just as important to celebrate one another and our success
- A dedicate culture committee
- Array of activities including, Wine Tours, Summer BBQ and Game Nights where we can get together and have fun
- Flexible PTO policy
- Competitive Compensation package
- stock options
- 6,000 sq ft private terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan.
What else can you get by joining our team? The bragging rights to say you were here when it all began! We welcome you to explore the basis of our company’s success, the people and the product!