Are you a Cloud Engineer who’s interested in working for one of the world’s leading video platforms? If so, then read further!
What is the job?
In this role you will join a core infrastructure team and report directly to the team lead. This small team is responsible for all systems within our company and highly important to day-to-day operations.
Your will work extensively with Microservices and AWS, so it is important you bring production experience to the table. You will automate services, be responsible for configuration management, develop continuous integration pipelines, as well as maintain site reliability (we have over 9k requests per second).
Our technology group is high-performing. You will work directly with engineering groups throughout the organization to perform services and provide the support needed for the business to succeed.
What skills or experience do you need for this job?
• Amazon Web Services – Production experience with AWS is necessary
• Docker and Kubernetes in production
• Knowledge and experience within the Linux OS
• Automation with scripting languages such Python or Go
• Configuration Management – Chef, Puppet, Salt
• Degree in Computer Science or a related field would be ideal
• Major PLUS – CDN Experience
What is the comp?
• Salary up to $175,000
• Fully paid benefits – Unlimited PTO
Who are we?
We are a VC backed and leading software company that is used by millions of customers all over the world. We serve up petabytes of streaming video content on our platform each month and continue to lead and innovate in our space.
Please apply today or send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be reviewing applications and setting up interviews immediately.