Want to have an impact on over 1 Billion people? Want to help us move into a more modern technology stack? If you’re a Lead Front End Engineer, you should read this!
What’s the job?
We’re looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to join our Dashboard team. This team builds a single page application that our clients use for composing and orchestrating their marketing efforts. Marketing teams around the world use this dashboard every day and depend on it to do their jobs. Engineers on the Dashboard team are focused on improving that experience and building UI that makes complicated marketing efforts easy to understand and execute.
You will get to have an impact on the future architecture and technology direction! We will need your outlook and pragmatic approach on solving problems with technology. We know there is more than one way to crack an egg and are willing to try.
Who are we?
We’re a life cycle engagement platform that powers push notifications for clients’ brands. Our platform enables brands to better connect with their customers, automating both the delivery and personalization of marketing messages by processing billions of data points to ensure our clients’ messaging is timely, relevant, and researched.
In short, brands can interface with hundreds of millions of users in a way that is highly personalized
- We currently have over 1.25 Billion active users
- 250 Billion data points monthly running real time capturing data in seconds
- We deliver personalized messaging experiences that span across channels, platforms, and devices
- Our products rely on sophisticated real-time and batch processing of massive amounts of data, and instrumenting that data to provide analytics, automated decision making, and an industry leading customer engagement tool
- Recently closed our Series D round of funding totalling over $90Million
- We help leading brands create live views of their customers that stream and process historical, in-the-moment, and predictive data in an interactive feedback loop, so immediate action on insights can be taken with relevant messaging across mobile and web.
What do you need for this role?
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- A high bar for quality of code and quality of user experience
- Comfortable working in a large frontend codebase with many stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and a user-centric attitude
If you want to effect over a Billion people daily, please apply today!