As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be working with some of the most interesting user behavior data in the world for the leading entertainment company in the world.
What’s the Job?
We take in petabytes of data related to the behavior of the audience to our TV and online properties, and we are using that data to predict behavior and optimize the advertising strategy for us and our clients. As the Senior Data Scientist, you will be reporting to a VP of Data Science. Our team is growing quickly and adopting the latest and greatest new technologies to keep up to step with our competition. You will be expected to iterate quickly and adapt as our needs change.
This is a truly quantitative role where you can flex your machine learning and technical skills. Our team has some of the best technologists in the city and they will work with you to make sure we succeed in our efforts.
What Skills Do You Need?
• Experience building, testing, refining and putting into production machine learning models.
• Master’s or PhD in a STEM field.
• A big “Plus” would be experience working in the advertising or marketing industry.
Who are We?
We are located in Midtown Manhattan and are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience.
What Do We Pay?
• $140,000 – $175,000 Total Compensation
• Generous 401(k)
• Paid Vacation and Time Off
• Full Medical, Vision and Dental
• Continuing education budget
What’s In It For You?
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, this is an amazing opportunity. You will join a large company with lots of Big Data to work with.