Are you a Leadership level Data Engineer that wants to apply your engineering skills in an innovative team, with the backing of a global multinational investment bank and financial services company behind you? Think startup type environment, with all the resources you could wish for! Keep reading if this sounds interesting to you…
What’s The Job?
You will be building out our data infrastructures to help us leverage advanced analytics on our data science team, that will transform investment management platforms.
Who Are We?
We are the leading light in the financial services field, utilizing the latest technologies in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence on our Global Asset Management Innovation Team.
Our team sets the groundwork for our company to deliver data driven solutions both internally and to our customer base.
What Skills Do You Need?
• Several years of hands on experience with Big Data and Machine Learning platforms.
• Experience using Datastax Enterprise (Cassandra, Spark, Graph, Search) for storage and processing.
• Experience mentoring junior engineers.
• Ability to work with Data Scientists to leverage advanced analytics / deploy Machine Learning and A.I. models and applications.
• Based on experience, can exceed $200,000 total comp. package.
What’s In It For You?
You can join a team on the forefront of innovation, backed by the power of a global investment bank. You have the best of both worlds, the ability to take point on the direction of the teams engineering/infrastructure, while also working with the Data Scientist to generate game-changing insights with the data.