Are you a Data professional who wants to work in a cross functional role for one of the worlds largest credit ratings agencies? Do you want to utilize and improve upon your Software Engineering, Data Engineering , and DevOps skills in a truly collaborative environment? If yes, keep reading!
Who Are We?
Our company is a leader in the credit rating agency space, and have multiple office across the globe. We work in numerous market sectors and when we enter a new market, our aim is to always become a leader within it.
Our Data Engineering team is truly collaborative team environment, were we help each other achieve both our overall and individual goals.
What’s The Job?
You will be part of our cross functional Data Engineering team based at our New York City offices.
There are 3 main areas of work involved with the role:
Building & maintaining data pipelines.
Improving & maintaining the analytical platform and data lake infrastructure.
Supporting the quantitative analysts with technology challenges they might have.
What Do You Need For This Role?
• You are a team player who enjoys working in that type of environment.
• Experience with at least one programming language (Python is preferred).
• Software engineer background with computer science fundamentals.
• Cross functional experience with the likes of Spark, Hadoop, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible would be a major plus.
• Know networking fundamentals.
• Experience with web application development, RESTful API’s, and with databases.
• $80,000 – $140,000 depending upon experience.
• Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision etc.)
• Commuter and Phone reimbursement.
• 401K with matching.
• Summer Fridays.
We a very focused on developing talent and as such hold regular hackathons, lunch and learns, attend seminars etc. to be constantly learning and on the forefront of everything Data. We have a positive and trusting environment where you are given ownership of taking on projects that will continue to move us forward as a team/department/organization.