Are you a Site Reliability Engineer looking to join one of the best startups in NYC?
Who we are:
We are the independent standard for content marketing ROI. We help CMOs and their teams measure and impact the outcome of their content efforts via real-time, actionable intelligence across all of their content investment. Our end-to-end content intelligence platforms helps marketers plan, measure, optimize and benchmark their content efforts across all owned and paid strategies. We work exclusively with brands and we do not monetize from any distribution channels to make sure that our business model isn’t invested in the success of what we are measuring.
We’re based in SoHo, NYC and work with brands including GE, Unilever, JP Morgan Chase & Co., Sprint, TD Ameritrade, Ford, Colgate, and Citi. We have been named to Inc. Best Place to work in 2018list, Built In NYC’s Top 50 Start-ups to work at in 2018, and Built In NYC’s 100 Best Places to Work in 2019.
What you’ll do as an SRE:
- Help plan, manage, and monitor infrastructure using automated tools and code
- Work directly with our Engineering team to help design and architect efficient, scalable, and reliable software implementations
- Work to improve our security posture and operational security
- Work to provide increased visibility into the health of our various products and systems
- Work to remedy failures and disruptions to service as quickly as possible
- Conduct post-mortems that clearly communicate reasons for failure and include actionable advice to prevent future incidents
What We Want From You
- 4+ years of experience with managing and monitoring infrastructure and services running on AWS and other cloud providers
- Experience with Terraform or other “infrastructure as code” tools
- 2+ years of Docker in Production
- Experience with Ruby
- An ability to quickly troubleshoot and remedy issues and clearly communicate with various levels of technical specificity
Compensation is anywhere from $160-180k depending on experience + Equity + Full Medical Benefits, + Unlimited PTO + Unlimited Metro and much more!
Interested? Please contact Chad.Goldstein@averityteam.com