Are you looking for a Lead level Data Scientist position? How about working for the innovation arm of the preeminent global provider of cloud-based human capital management (HCM) solutions. Sound interesting? Keep reading…
What’s the Job?
As a Lead Data Scientist you will be hands on building and training our Machine Learning and Deep Learning models using tools such as Python, Tensorflow, PyTorch.
You will be using Machine Learning applications to solve real business problems. You will design and deploy models that are production ready for our platform and customers. Working with our engineering and product teams, you will develop new Machine Learning based iterations of our platform to improve its value to our customers.
Who Are We?
We are the global leader in human capital management (HCM) solutions, and with you as part of our innovation team providing Machine Learning / Data Driven insights, we plan to stay there.
The innovation team you will be part of is unique, we have the resources of a global organization, with the agility and culture of a small-mid sized SaaS company. Our innovation team is housed in the Chelsea area of NYC.
What Skills Do You Need?
• A PhD in Computer Science / Stats / Math.
• At least 3 years experience Machine Learning model building (in production).
• Experience using Neural Networks / ML / DL tools such as Python, Tensorflow, PyTorch.
• Previous experience leading / mentoring Jr-Mid level Data Scientists / Engineers.
• Exposure to cloud services and containerizes is a plus.
• $175,000 – $230,000
• Robust Full Benefits Package
What’s In It For You?
The chance to be a part of a global industry leader while operating in an innovative data driven environment.
Your work will directly impact businesses and their people, making their lives easier and more productive.