We are a SaaS company that focuses in the e-commerce space. What separates us from the rest is our track record of success using our subscription as a service model.
Our clients include some of the largest retailers in the world, and the list keeps getting larger. We have several hundred thousand customers and our organization keeps growing.
What You Will Do:
- You will design and build our continuous delivery environment
- You will manage our cloud deployment & configuration across production, staging, and dev environment servers
- You will help us scale how we push high quality code, securely and efficiently
- Help the teams move towards containers with standardized tooling around builds, testing, releases, scaling, monitoring, and logging.
- Continually automate and optimize development team operational processes
- Work in an agile environment where communication, collaboration are needed
What We’d Like you to Have:
- 2+ years working as DevOps Engineer or similar capacity managing cloud/private or hybrid environments
- You have experience with configuration management and infrastructure-as-code tools like Chef, Packer, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Must have experience configuring CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
-$130k-140k Base Salary + Equity
-Medical, Dental, Vision
If interested please contact Chad.Goldstein@averityteam.com