We’re an 80-year-old publishing & digital media organization that reaches millions of readers daily. Our headquarters are located in Yonkers, New York and we take pride in the stability and growth of our company. The company culture is one that embraces work-life balance which includes giving our employees 37-hour work week and paid overtime. Currently, we employ around 600 people and have a subscriber base of over seven million readers. Right now, we’re looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join our incredible company.
What Are We Looking For
A Lead Full-Stack Software Engineer with Heavy skills in PHP or Java though PHP is preferable. We also need you to have heavy experience in using React and Redux as well as Laravil or Spring.
Some great bonuses to have are View JS, Mongo DB specifically AWS, MySql, wordpress and drupal.
If you have professional experience in these techs as well as five years experience in the software engineering field then please apply today!
What will you be doing?
You’ll be leading a team of other software engineers as we are designing and building software components for the delivery of web applications to millions of our users. This role involves providing technical guidance to team members and working hand-in-hand with business units to architect, build and deploy state of the art scalable and robust web applications that are consumer centric.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary range $155,000-$165,000
- Shuttles in multiple locations from NYC to our headquarters in Yonkers
- Ability to work from home 2-3 times a week after a period of orientation
- Firesales! After products are tested we sell them to our employees at giant markdowns
- Great Medical and retirement benefits
- Your work will have a GIANT impact on consumer safety and knowledge