Do you want to join one of the fastest growing B2C technology companies in the country? If you’re an expert in Back-End technologies such as Python and Ruby and are not afraid to dabble in React on the Front-End, then check this out!
What is the job?
As a senior software engineer in our growing engineering organization you will work on the core team that is responsible for our back-office customer system. The overall engineering organization consists of 60.
The infrastructure of our platform supports billions of events and transactions. We currently utilize a massive monolithic platform that we are slowly but sure breaking down into micro-services.
This role entails new ground up development as well as building out new features and enhancements on the platform. There are many hats to wear as a software developer here. Different aspects of the platform you will impact include data and storage, search and query, API development, and distributed system architecture.
As a senior member of the team you are expected to lead in many capacities. This includes mentoring, participation in code reviews, as well as providing architectural suggestions and insight.
Who are you?
• You have a strong engineering mindset and the ability to communicate ideas clearly
• You work with Dynamic languages, and want to work with Ruby, Ruby-On-Rails, and Python.
• You have experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• You practice agile development and write quality code through TDD practices
• Experience with Python, React, and Docker is a major plus!
Who are we?
We are one the most dynamic and affordable point of sale merchants available to businesses today. Small and medium sized businesses rely on us to provide a seamless cloud based solution that helps them run their business more efficiently and compete at a higher level.
We are team of amazing and dedicated individuals that believe in our mission. Small business is the core of our society and we love providing the opportunity to succeed.
Why join the team?
You will have the opportunity to join a true technology company with a strong tech culture. As we grow we will be looking for software engineers to step up into higher level roles. We are a high performing organization and offer a competitive compensation package.
• Compensation: Base Salary up to $160,000 + Bonus up to 10% + Equity
• Benefits: Fully Paid Medical & Dental
• Unlimited Vacation
• Brand new office space located in Midtown Manhattan
• Stocked Snacks and Beer and many other perks!
For immediate consideration please apply directly or send resumes to email@example.com. We are reviewing resumes and setting up interviews ASAP!