Are you ready to join a Data Science team at one of the best known media companies in the world? If you want to be challenged working on different projects across our organization, then we want to interview you.
What’s the Job?
• The Data Scientist on our team works cross-functionally across the entire company to work on different projects brought to us.
• For example, one project you’re working on may include developing a chatbot using your NLP skills that predicts which articles will go viral and when.
• Another project we’re working on is being used to predict subscription rates to our various services.
• On a day-to-day basis, you will be working independently or in small groups to develop products. We meet regularly with our stakeholders across the company, and we have daily stand-ups and weekly group meetings as well.
Who Are We?
We are the world’s leading and most respected multimedia news, information and entertainment companies. We are headquartered in New York City and our company spans dozens of web properties and several print outlets. We reach tens of millions or people and users around the world daily and are highly profitable.
• $125,000 – $135,000
• Generous Paid Vacation and PTO
• Full Benefits
What Skills Do We Need?
• You must have experience using machine learning
• We use Python every day, so you should be extremely comfortable with it
• If you come from a media background, that would be a big plus
What’s In It For You?
Our office is located in a brand-new, naturally lit, ecologically friendly building located conveniently in Midtown Manhattan featuring a cafeteria, coffee bar and access to all the major modes of mass transportation.