Are you a Windows System Engineer looking to join a Fortune 500 company?
Who Are We?
This company is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development and marketing of news, entertainment and information globally.
They own and operate television networks, a movie company, and other television production companies. They’re headquartered in NYC.
They’re located in Midtown Manhattan, and need a Windows Systems Administrator for the 4PM – 12AM (Midnight) Shift.
What’s the job?
You will be a part of this companies Systems Administration / Systems Support Team and will perform multiple functions across the board ranging from user support (approximately 25% of the time) to Windows Systems Administration, upkeep, migrations from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and much more. This is a job for someone who likes to be kept busy and engaged, as there are many projects that require after hours work, but are critical for us to finish during the 4-12 shift.
What Skills / Experience are We Looking For?
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Experience is Required
- Windows 7 or Windows 10 Desktop Experience is Required
- VMWare 6.5 or newer is a huge plus
- Any experience in television broadcasting or streaming is a HUGE plus
- Administration, Checking logs etc
What’s In It For You?
- Base Salary of up to 120K Per Year
- Opportunity to learn new technology and grow
- Great Work / Life Balance
- Interesting Projects that are mission critical
Interested? Please contact Chad.Goldstein@averityteam.com