We are one of the top entertainment companies in the world, and we are looking to add a Systems Administrator to our television group. We are located in Midtown Manhattan, and need a Windows Systems Administrator for the 4PM – 12AM (Midnight) Shift.
What’s the job?
You will be a part of our Systems Administration / Systems Support Team and will perform multiple functions across the board ranging from user support (approximately 25% of the time) to Windows Systems Administration, upkeep, migrations from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and much more. This is a job for someone who likes to be kept busy and engaged, as there are many projects that require after hours work, but are critical for us to finish during the 4-12 shift.
What Skills / Experience are We Looking For?
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Experience is Required
- Windows 7 or Windows 10 Desktop Experience is Required
- VMWare 6.5 or newer is a huge plus
- Any experience in television broadcasting or streaming is a HUGE plus
What’s In It For You?
- Base Salary of up to 120K Per Year
- Opportunity to learn new technology and grow
- Great Work / Life Balance
- Interesting Projects that are mission critical
Interested? Please contact Chad.Goldstein@averityteam.com