Do you want to work for one of the largest media providers that reaches billions of people every day? Do you want to work on one of the largest apps in the world? Do you love working with Swift and Obj-C? If so please apply today!!
Who Are We?
We are located in Midtown Manhattan and are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience.
Our iOS team is one of the best in the world and the app we help build, redesign and maintain is also one of the most used. Our app helps bring entertainment, sports and news to millions if not billions of people across the world.
Whats The Role?
You will work on our existing app adding new features and helping to maintain it as well. We will also redesign entire sections to make it more user friendly as well. You will be expected to have ownership of the code you build and be a self-starter, we will not be able to hold your hand throughout the day.
What Skills Do You Need?
Must Have Skills
- Professional experience in Swift
- Professional experience in Obj-C
- Professional experience in Fastlane OR CocaPods
- Experience in Multithreaded ops, and networking, and core data, JSOn parsing in iOS and understanding of graphQL
- Experience in Product road mapping agile
What Do You Get?
- Salary between $120,000 to $140,000
- Full Benefits
- Possibility to work from home
We have two locations: one in midtown Manhattan (close to both Penn and Grand Central Stations) the other in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. We prefer you to work in Englewood but can make room for those who would like Midtown, Manhattan