Are you a DevOps Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer looking to join one of the best startups in NYC?
Who we are:
This startup is the independent standard for content marketing ROI. They help companies measure and impact the outcome of their content efforts via real-time, actionable intelligence. Their end-to-end content intelligence platform helps marketers plan, measure, optimize and benchmark their content efforts across all owned and paid strategies.
What you’ll do as a DevOps Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer
- Help plan, manage, and monitor their infrastructure using automated tools and code
- Work directly with their Engineering team to help design and architect efficient, scalable, and reliable software implementations
- Work to improve their security posture and operational security
- Work to provide increased visibility into the health of our various products and systems
What Skills We Want from our DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer
- Senior Level experience in managing and monitoring infrastructure and services running on AWS
- Experience with Terraform or other infrastructure as code tools
- Production experience in Docker
- Experience with Automation Scripting (Ruby, Python, Go)
What’s in it for you?
- Compensation is anywhere from $160-180k depending on experience
- We will train you in Kubernetes as we grow our orchestration process
- Equity + Full Medical Benefits, + Unlimited PTO + Unlimited MetroCard
- Great Work Life Balance, and a laid back fun office space that is pet friendly