We are a very fast growing platform that powers some of the most high traffic websites on earth. Our web traffic consists of over a Billion users per month and Tens of Billions of messages monthly. We are using very cutting edge technology which includes AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Redis, and much more!
We have an immediate full time permanent position at our NYC Headquarters for a senior DevOps Engineer who has strong experience with high availability / high traffic sites . The role is very “tool agnostic” but the current tech stack consists of Ruby, Chef, AWS, Docker, Kafka, Redis.
We are looking for someone who can look at DevOps as a culture, beyond specific tools. We will use any tool as long as it works. The same goes for being in the office, or working from home. Whatever works.
What will you Do?
This specific role will be a Senior DevOps Engineer. One of the areas you’d be working with is Redis , but there is a ton of work to do with automation, cloud formation, containerization, site reliability, and other DevOps functions. You’ll be working in our multi cloud environment which consists of both AWS (Majority) and (Azure).
You will also be exposed to Big Data tools such as Kafka, which we will be happy to train you on.
Experience We’d Like to See :
- 2+ years of DevOps / SRE experience
- Experience with Redis
- Multi Cloud Experience with Azure and AWS
- Automation Scripting (Python, Ruby, Go, whatever works)
- Configuration Management (Chef, Ansible, Puppet etc.)
- Any Database Experience (Postgres, MongoDB, NoSQL)
- Experience working in a fast paced workplace managing multiple tasks at the same time.
What’s in it for you?
- Great Base Salary (110-130K) Base Salary , Bonus, and Equity Compensation Plan
- Flexible Hours and the ability to work remote
- We love to collaborate and cross train in great tech
- HUGE Growth potential