Are you a Mid- Level Engineer who wants to grow into a leadership position while working at one of the largest media providers in the world?
Do you want to work with cutting edge technology while being groomed to become a leader? If so please apply today!
What Is The Role?
For Software Engineering professionals everywhere who want to break into management/mentorship, the same quagmire usually arises: to get into management you need experience but how do you get experience if you’re never given any management?
We want a mid-level Full-Stack Engineer to groom into a leader. You will be both hands on and managing at the same time all while being mentored
What Will You Be Working On
The role is more about being a pioneer and determining what you’re going to do. You will be going to almost work on a blank space and build from the ground up.
While it more like a full stack developer. Wants someone who is really good at all of these things.
The breakdown of the role will be 85% hands on (coding) and 15% non-coding
Who Are You
You are a highly motivated, experienced engineer who wants to mentor younger programmers and have the following skills.
- Professional experience in using Node.js
- Professional experience in using React
- Extensive experience collaborating directly with designers and product managers
What Do You Get?
- Base Salary up $140,000
- The chance to be groomed into a leadership position
- Opportunity to work with some of the newest technology
- Opportunity to mentor
- You will have a seat at the table with Product, Design about the direction of our products
- Opportunity to Work in one of the most iconic buildings in NYC
- Full Benefits