Looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join a growing engineer team in an exciting industry!
Who we are:
This company is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Their cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world’s leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines, focusing on automation, monitoring and configuration management.
- Reduce friction for development teams with automation of manual procedures
- Work with Information Security team to build, maintain and improve the systems and processes used to test releases for security issues
- Establish objective measures of done and documented assumptions
What you will need:
- Experience with pipelines as code, such as Jenkins
- 5+ Years AWS in Production
- Experience of E2E automations, such as Selenium
- Experience with containerization technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with running Java in a production environment
- Good communication skills
- Python Scripting Language
Perks for you:
$160-180K Base + Equity + Full Benefits
Interested? Please contact Chad.Goldstein@Averityteam.com