What’s the Job?
• You will be a Data Engineering Manager overseeing a team of 3 Data Engineers and Data Analysts
• Your primary role will be to help integrate and centralize the data coming from our many acquisitions of different companies and web sites
• You will responsible for architecture, building out data pipelines and thinking about building out scalable infrastructure to enable better insights for our parent company
Who Are We?
We are an innovation lab of one of the world’s best known and recognizable brands. We are in the process of acquiring and then integrating many new companies into the fold that will help positions ourselves for the future of digital innovations.
We are an agile environment with a big focus on building a great culture for our employees. We like to bring on ambitious people with an eye on disruption.
We are located in Chelsea here in Manhattan. You will report to the Head of Analytics.
What Skills Do You Need?
• Experience with data architecture and integration
• Experience with distributed cloud systems (AWS, GCP) and new data technologies (Spark, Kafka, Snowflake, etc…)
• Interested in leading a small team
• $175,000 – $230,000
• Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• Long-term Cash Incentive Program
How Do I Submit?
Please apply directly via this site, otherwise please email a copy of your resume directly to: Matt.Stabile@AverityTeam.com.