Are you a Project Manager with experience working on medium-to-large scale business and technology projects who has been involved in the full product lifecycle? Are you looking to take your expertise to an industry leader in the global publishing space?
What’s the Job?
You will be a Project Manager in our I.T. Department to provide business and technical expertise in identifying, defining, and implementing online and consumer facing solutions to support our digital commerce and marketing needs.
You will be required to work with the business to identify new and emerging technologies, and collaborate with internal development staff to design how to apply these technologies to the publishing business.
Who Are We?
We are a global leader in the publishing space (one of the ‘Big 5’). We have offices all around the world, but this position is located at our NYC office in lower Manhattan.
What Skills Do You Need?
• Ability to perform multiple roles, as needed, inside and outside of a project setting to execute the needs of the business
• Top tier communication skills (verbal & written).
• Experience managing projects involving infrastructure, data migration, systems integrations, and frontend/backend applications
• 5+ years related experience in I.T. project management.
• Experience working with JIRA and Confluence a plus
$110,000 – $130,000
What’s In It For You?
This is a great opportunity to utilize your talents at a global industry leader, to become a part of the best of the best.