Are you a Data Analyst looking to utilize your talents at a mission driven company? You could be part of an organization that is helping to lift up children from under-served communities, and turn them into the leaders of tomorrow.
What’s the Job?
As our Data Analyst within our Human Resources team, you’ll be the lead on providing and presenting data-driven, quality analysis and reporting. You will derive actionable insights from our data, automate our analytics, and create data visualizations that will concisely convey your analytical insights.
As a Data Analyst on our team, we are looking for a candidate that can not only report and present accurate data, but also use their critical thinking to use the data to solve real business problems and see opportunities of growth for the company.
Who Are We?
We are an award-winning educational system founded in NYC, changing the game on how education can develop our leaders of tomorrow.
We provide children in under-served communities the platform to thrive academically. We have grown rapidly since our inception and are looking to double to outreach soon.
What Skills Do You Need?
• 3+ years in Data Analysis.
• Bachelors Degree at a minimum.
• Experience with Data Visualization. Excel is a must, Tableau and Looker are preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• $85,000 – $115,000 Base Salary
• Full robust benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision etc.)