We are an all-in-one platform that manages all HR data in one place, with personalized services to help companies get better, faster and stronger.
We give companies the software and support they need to evolve their company cultures along with company needs. They handle administration and compliance across HR so the teams can focus on developing their people and providing a great employee experience.
What will you do?
• Write code for automation and security tooling
• Build, configure and secure the cloud infrastructure
• Team up with talented engineers to architect and ship projects securely
• Maintain security architectures with Lambda
• Detect and respond to incidents that occur on the platform
• Build out proper ingestion methods using Splunk
What skills are we looking for?
• Production knowledge securing and configuring AWS
• Tool Agnostic with preference on coding Go and .Net
• Experience with in Depth code reviews
• Subject matter expertise in security to design applications
What’s in it for you?
• $160,000 – $185,000 Base + Equity
• Great Benefits + PTO Plan + Perks
• Company going IPO in 2019
• Amazing work life balance
• The opportunity to work with senior engineers in a collaborative environment
Please apply today or send resumes directly to Daniel.Wellner@averityteam.com