Are you seasoned Software Engineering Manager with an extensive background in Front-End Archicture and Development? If you are looking to manage a team of FE engineers for one of the world’s fastest growing HRIS systems, then check this out!
What is the job?
Over the last 12-18 months we have been ramping up and scaling out our engineering organization. We need to hire a number of proper engineering managers to come in a help steer the ship as we move to break down two of our massive Monoliths into Microservices, scale out our FE team and integrate with the Back-End.
These projects are complete architectural rebuilds and you will work cross-functionally to tackle the issues the team will certainly encounter. The role is 20% hands-on code and 80% technical people management.
Lastly you will own output and measurement. You will implement processes and metrics to measure your team and drive a lean working environment.
What skills do you need to have to be successful in this role?
• Leadership: You have worked in leadership capacity for a number of years
• Web Application Architecture and Design: You can hit the ground running and have worked on large scale applications
• End user mind-set: You are a FE manager who understands design and the end user
• Migrations: Managing large scale moves from monolithic to microservice based architecture is a major plus when it comes to integrating the front-end.
• Communication skills are essential.
What is our tech-stack?
Extensive experience in one or more of the following would be great!
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
What is in it for you?
We offer a fully comprehensive compensation package that includes Base Salary + Equity that brings real value.
• Salary: $185-$210k
• Excellent work life balance
• Best in class benefits package
• Fully stocked kitchen
• 401k with Company Match
• Too many other perks to list
Please apply today or send resumes directly to Patrick.Koehl@averityteam.com for immediate consideration!