Who are We?
A rapidly growing startup that does audience market research, social search media and product development partner.
Currently, we are engaged with a large pharmaceutical client building a first of its kind patient facing application that will revolutionize the way patients are able to interact with their medications.
Whats the Job?
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to help build a Python-based automated testing and quality assurance environment. If you are looking for a new opportunity where you can directly see the impact of your success in revolutionizing our healthcare world, you are looking in the right place!
- Understanding of application functionality from a user perspective
- Develop and implement automated testing, test plans and test cases
- Thoroughly document test results and identify defects in the development cycle
- Implement load tests utilizing Locust.io, Vegeta, etc.
- Participate in daily standup to keep your teammates abreast of recent developments and issues
Need to Haves:
- A BA or BS in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong OOP principles
- The ability to work and learn both independently and in a team environment
Would love to see:
- 2+ years of experience in writing e2e tests
- Strong knowledge of the Selenium framework
- Knowledge of load testing tools such as Locust.io, Vegeta, etc.
- Knowledge of the PyUnit testing framework
- Knowledge of HTTP and RESTful architecture
What’s in it for you?
- Learn how to build quality software that deploys and scales well.
- Opportunity to move into a development role where you will learn how production software is built in a regulatory environment from beginning to end.
- exposure to some of the latest tech stacks in both development and operations, with the opportunity for mentorship to help grow you skillset in the direction you desire.
- competitive base salary + benefits
If this sounds like the job for you, please feel free to apply asap or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org!