We are an innovative, rapidly growing national health information service provider, and a leader in advancing the use of health information technology to connect providers in real time to improve patient care. With deep expertise in leveraging secure information exchange, we enable providers to securely, accurately and instantly transfer and share vital patient information among clinicians.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our office in beautiful Fishkill NY.
- Automate tasks to improve efficiency and ensure repeatability.
- Configure and manage orchestration servers with an ongoing push for
- continuous improvement.
- Support and manage zero-downtime updates to production systems.
- Identify and evaluate new technology solutions for improving overall
- datacenter operations, and make appropriate recommendations for
- Ensure thorough compliance with internal security procedures, industry security
- standards, and accepted best practices related to security.
- Includes Linux engineering, heavy scripting, tooling and automation, develop
- CI/CD pipeline
- Apache Tomcat
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Ansible/Playbooks/Ansible Tower, Salt, Puppet, Chef
- Jenkins, TeamCity, Go CD, Bamboo, GitLab CI
- SCM – Git, GitHub, Bitbucket
- AWS, Azure, Cloud
Compensation: Up to $150,000 Base + Benefits and Matching 401K
-Plenty of room for growth
Any interest in learning more?
Please contact: Chad.Goldstein@averityteam.com
Averity is a collaborative, supportive, and respectful environment comprised of people from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. These differences, combined with a team attitude and an open communication environment, are what lead us to innovation and an unparalleled experience for everyone we interact with