We are looking for Senior Back-End Software Engineers to join our organization for a long term contract engagement. US Citizenship required due to the nature of the work.
We are a special arm of one of the most recognizable names in data and media. Due to the nature of our work and our client's work, we unfortunately cannot provide immense details into the project.
You will be working on back-end development primarily with Java Spring Boot all on AWS. You will be providing technical solutions for a complex vendor and supply chain risk analysis platform. There is quite a bit of work across the whole stack, but it is highly important that you have a solid understanding of engineering principals, fundamentals, and best practices.
As an engineer on this team you will have the opportunity to wear many hats developing core components, new features and a variety of other technical projects. This includes rapid integrations, developing domain objects, data mapping, algorithm development and implementation, and defining rules around workflows.
This position is long-term, fully-remote, working in the Eastern Time Zone.
We are looking for:
• 3 to 5 years professional engineering experience
• Strong Java Programming Skills
• Experience in the Spring Boot framework
• AWS (Amazon Web Services)
• Plusses include: MongoDB, Snowflake, Elasticsearch
• Strong communication is key
• Security Clearance is a major plus!
• Contract is a 6 month to 12 month engagement that is likely to extend
This is an engagement of up to 6 months with the potential to extend. You will be paid Bi- Weekly on Corp-to-Corp or 1099.
Please apply today for immediate consideration!
Create an Account or Sign In