We are a fast paced Series A startup that is revolutionizing the marketing space. We replace A/B testing with automated, self learning artificial intelligence to improve business profits. We are looking for a driven full-time DevOps Engineer to join our constantly growing team.
What will you do?
- Work with data sensitive products to support and build scalable infrastructure using DevOps principles
- Use extensive Python knowledge to write and push out code and have ability to educate others on the team to assist
- Make deployments as efficient as possible
- CI/CD tooling
What skills do you have?
- This role currently sits at 60% DevOps and 40% Software focused and will continue to evolve. We need someone who has ability to build out infrastructure and implement microservices, but ideally comes from a backend software background, with strong Python skills.
- We are operating fully in GCP, but AWS experience is great as well
- You have some level of experience in Security
- You come from a startup or tech background
Tech Stack: Python, Kubernetes, Helm, GCP, SQL, Terraform
Whats in it for you?
- This position sits fully permanent remote, with hours flexibility
- Base salary is a wide range as we are open to all levels depending on what you bring to the team! Someone more junior/ mid level would start around $125-160k base, more senior would be $160-210k base, both including cash bonus + equity.
- Full Benefits & 401k Matching
- Strong team culture
Interested? Contact email@example.com
I recently interacted with Chad Goldstein from the Averity company. When I talked with him for the first time, he collected all the basic information from me: what I am looking for, min salary, etc. Then we talked about some open positions for which he thought I could be a good fit. Once I confirmed which one I liked, he submitted my application and handled the scheduling. I provided him feedback after each interview, and he always asked how it went. He only pushed forward my application, once he and I were on the same page. He also took care of my compensation package and in the end, he negotiated a higher salary than I had initially dreamed of. I know, If I need to find a job (and I hope not!), My first call would be him. He won’t spam you with multiple positions; he pre-filters for you and only sends you what is worth your time.
Chris and colleagues at Averity were amazingly helpful in connecting me with exciting opportunities, supporting and communicating with me through the entire process. I definitely recommend Chris and Averity if you are looking for a new job.
My experience working with Averity and more specifically Stephanie Grosso, has been really amazing! I can not recommend Stephanie enough. She has walked me through all manner of processes in the interviewing process for multiple companies. Futhermore, she provides excellent career guidance.
Once again, if you are looking for a new role, please reach out to Stephanie Grosso specifically.
Averity should be the gold standard, not only for recruitment teams, but for job searching in general. After applying for a job I saw on LinkedIn provided by Averity, Mark took the time to understand my background and compare it to the needs of their business clients. He reached back out to me to let me know of job openings that would be better suited for my skill set, and even connected me to his colleague Chris to suggest some more. I had an abundance of options just through Averity, and they took care of a lot of the communication with the companies and helped prepare me for upcoming steps. They were both available by text or call (and I've never been sent to voicemail), would call regularly to check on how interviews were going, collected my thoughts and feelings on everything from the company process to my interests, and even covered for each other if one was out sick. This was the perfect team dynamic and communication that made the process surprisingly stress-free.
I have been in the industry for 20+ years and I can easily say that Averity,, and specifically Erica and Pete go above and beyond in trying to make the whole job hunt process as smooth as possible. They spend a lot of time understanding your objectives and ensuring there is a strong match with opportunities they introduce to you. And then walk you through the negotiation process by leveraging their experience and insight into the clients' needs.