We are looking for an extremely talented Back-End Senior Software Engineer to join one of the most recognizable hedge funds in the world on a 6 month contract with the option to extend.
Our HR Engineering team is currently working on a number of projects that need immediate assistance. Our projects can be broken down into 3 main categories.
Long Term: Building an offer tool that will be utilized uniformly throughout the firm in hiring. This is full scale development that requires intake, architecture, and development.
Cross Functional: You will work closely in collaboration with our Platform team building out applications and tools for our other dev teams.
AdHoc: We have several AdHoc projects that are designed to improve the efficiency of our recruitment processes and systems. Examples include automating workflows and custom slack tooling and automation.
We need a highly skilled Back-End engineer that knows core Java and SQL who can come in and hit the ground running.
• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• Expertise in: Java and SQL
• Must be a US Citizen or GC holder
• Computer Science Degree (Ideally a graduate degree)
• Typescript, Angular
• Masters or PhD in Computer Science from a top 10 engineering program
• Financial Services Experience and strong understanding of the HedgeFund space
• Experience working on Human Resource applications
• $110-$150 per hour paid biweekly on 1099 or Corp-to-Corp
If you are a high caliber contract engineer looking for a 6 month engagement with the potential opportunity to extend, please apply today for immediate consideration!
Please no third party applications at this time.