We are a very fast growing platform that powers some of the highest traffic websites on earth. Our web traffic consists of over 25 billion messages monthly. We are using very cutting edge technology that is able to power real time interactions between brands and consumers.
We have a fully remote, full time position open as a Site Reliability Engineering Manager for our Kubernetes Platform. Our ideal candidate will be able to manage and build the team that will support the performance and infrastructure of this platform.
What will you do?
-Guide team decisions to ensure infrastructure is operating in a reliable and scalable manner
-Recruit and develop the teams engineers to take ownership of projects
- Solve and support any engineering challenges
- Improve overall day to day workflow
What skills do you have?
-2+ years managing a team of SWE, SRE or DevOps Engineers including conducting performance reviews, 1:1 meetings and code reviews
- Experience building teams and ability to manage projects
- Experience working with Kubernetes
- Have a positive attitude, desire to thrive in a team based environment, great communication and leadership skills
- Ability to accept high levels of responsibility
Whats in it for you?
- Fully remote
- $240k cash compensation + equity
- Generous PTO
- Matching 401k
- Excellent benefits for you and your family
Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org