We are working with a subsidiary of the New York Times thats key focus is on technology product reviews. You would be cross functioning regularly with one of largest and most prestigious content producers and publishing companies in the world and they are looking for a driven Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team!
What will you do?
- Collaborate with several teams to mature the infrastructure in AWS. You will be deploying and managing in services such as Lambda, ECS, EC2, etc.
- Run CI/CD pipelines in CircleCI
-Programming and working heavily with containerization
- Work with your manager and team to execute DevOps roadmap
What skills do you have?
- In depth experience with AWS and its services (certification preferred), Terraform or other IaC tooling
- Well versed in programming languages. Node.js is used for scripting and preferred , also open for engineers eager to learn and can pick up quickly!
- A self starter who can hit the ground running within 1-2 months
- Experience woking with Kubernetes and Linux is a plus
- Experience building & maintaining scalable, reliable systems
- Great communication and collaboration skills, overall good team attitude
Whats in it for you?
- Base salary of $160k + bonus + equity
- This full time job sits fully remote and is authorized to hire in the following states: CA, CO, CT, FL, HI, ID, IL, IN, ME, MA, MI, MN, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA
- Generous vacation time and great work life balance
- Competitive benefits
Interested? Contact email@example.com