Are you a Senior Software Engineer looking to join a Multi-Trillion Dollar Asset Management firm? Are you an expert with Java? Check this out!
What is the Job?
As an experienced software engineer on one of our Platform Teams. You will be responsible for rebuilding and reshaping our flagship products, enabling seamless connectivity with 3rd party enterprise applications, improving runtimes, streamlining productivity, etc. in our Agile environment.
The products you build will be used across the global enterprise. We are a growing team and competing a very high level. You will play a major role in success of the team.
Who are we?
We have over 10,000 employees, manage trillions of assets and have offices across the world. You will be working on a Hybrid model (2/3) from our New York office located in Manhattan's Midtown. Our culture is very open and we do not operate a large vertical structure. We strive for work life balance, business casual attire, team work and an environment that makes our employees happy.
What skills and qualities do we look for?
• Java: you must have working knowledge and be comfortable with Java 8 and/or 11 within a Linux environment
• Other helpful technologies - Golang, Kafka, K8's, Docker, Python, Node, etc.
• The selected candidate should be comfortable with financial services applications
• A proven software engineer with an advanced degree
What is the compensation?
• We offer a highly competitive compensation package
• Salary Range: $160,000-$190,000
• Bonus: 60-70K
• 65K in equity (vested over 2 years)
This is a great opportunity for a skilled senior software engineers to join a growing organization with a ton of upside. We will be screening resumes and setting up interviews ASAP.
If you are interested please apply today or send resumes directly to email@example.com