Node.js Developer needed for LA or Nashville Sports and Talent Agency!
Leading sports and entertainment agency employing around 2,000 seeks a Backend Node.js
With five U.S. and International offices, this is a global leader in talent and entertainment. seeking a Node.js (or OOP) developer for the LA or Nashville locations.
Hybrid (2 days a week in the office + 3 days WFH)
What is the Role?
- The primary focus will be to develop and maintain backend services for web applications using Node.js, ensuring high-quality, efficient, and scalable code
- Next will be to design data models using MongoDB and or Postgres, ensuring optimal data storage and retrieval
- Also, create and maintain GraphQL APIs to provide data to front-end applications,
What do you need to join our Team?
- 2 to 7+ years OOP experience (Node, Java, Python, Go, etc.)
- Experience with RESTful APIs and integrating backend applications with APIs
- Experience working with serverless functions, preferably Azure Functions (Other cloud environments AWS, GCP, etc. is fine)
- Pluses for the job: Azure cloud services, Microservices, Kubernetes, IAC, Github, Terraform, etc.
Who are we?
Global talent agency focused on professional experts in the sports, film, music, live entertainment, digital media, and publishing industries.
Headquartered in LA, CA there are five U.S. and International offices.
Create an Account or Sign In