We are looking for a talented Mid-Level Product Designer to join an amazing non-profit in the community advocate and campaign space. If you bring a strong skill set in SaaS/Product UX/UI Design then check this out!
What is the job?
As a member of our team you will join a strong unit that works exclusively on our software tool utilized for community outreach by our clients. This is a complex SaaS product that intertwines multiple functional tools. You will work closely with Engineering to ensure the final vision comes together. This includes:
• Building seamless user experience through, user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototyping
• Designing elegant solutions to design problems
• Rapid prototyping, testing, and iterating designs
• Much more!
What skills are required for the position?
• Hands-on experience working with SaaS and/or B2B Software Products is a must have!
• Previous UX/UI design experience with 2-4 years of professional experience
• Ability to work hand in hand with Engineering and communicate well
• Experience working with Figma
• Experience with collaboration tools such as Miro
• Previously worked in an Agile environment - we use Jira!
• Experience working with design libraries and reusable design components
• Experience with Data Visualization is a huge plus!
What is in it for you?
If you want to work in the Nonprofit world, then this is for you! It is an opportunity to join a talented group of professionals with an excellent mission. We offer a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
• $110,000 - $125,000 Cash Compensation
• Excellent benefits including fully paid medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents
• 401k with company match up to 4%
• Unlimited PTO
• 100% Remote
• Much more!
We highly promote diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified applicants to please apply today for immediate consideration!
Create an Account or Sign In